Fear is one of the most common human emotions. It can be helpful in some situations, such as when we need to be alert or cautious.
However, fear can also become a problem when it starts to interfere with our daily lives or prevent us from doing things that we want to do.
In this blog post, we will discuss 101 positive affirmations about overcoming fear. These affirmations can help you deal with your fears and overcome them!
101 Positive Affirmations About Overcoming Fear
- I embrace my mistakes rather than fear them.
- My enthusiasm and confidence outshine my fear.
- I am more powerful than my fear.
- I am not afraid to take risks because I know they will lead to new opportunities and experiences.
- I trust myself and my abilities, even when things are challenging.
- Facing my fears makes me stronger.
- I let go of old fears to make room for new energy.
- I persist despite fear.
- Chasing my dreams is more inspiring than running away from my fears.
- It’s darkest before dawn, and now it’s a new day.
- I have everything I need to face my fears.
- I take one step at a time, and each step gets me closer to conquering my fear.
- My fear does not control me—I am in control of my fear.
- When I face my fears, they lose their power over me.
- I am grateful that I have a bright future.
- I am healing through my fears.
- I am not my fear, I am so much more than that.
- My fear is a part of me, but it does not define me.
- I acknowledge my fear, and then I let it go.
- I give myself permission to be afraid and still move forward anyway.
- I accept all the beautiful parts of myself.
- My shadows teach me how to grow and thrive.
- Healing is linear, so I don’t need to fear the process.
- I don’t doubt my abilities. I know exactly what I’m capable of.
- I am not alone in this—I have a whole support system to help me through my fear.
- My resiliency makes me strong and helps me persevere.
- I release any judgments that hold me back.
- I unconditionally support and love myself.
- The universe protects and guides me.
- I have a calm inner presence that carries me through the chaos.
- I choose to live fearlessly.
- I have a healthy relationship with fear—I listen to it, and then I let it go.
- I am not attached to the outcome, so I don’t worry about what could happen.
- I am present in the moment.
- I am safe.
- I am complete
- I breathe in courage and breathe out fear.
- I am infinitely capable.
- I am strong enough to handle whatever comes my way.
- My intuition is always guiding me in the right direction.
- When one door closes, another one opens.
- I try the best I can, and that’s good enough.
- My dreams are coming true.
- I deserve happiness and everything that comes with it.
- My goals are measurable and achievable.
- Setbacks are lessons that teach me how to move forward.
- Love is the only way through fear.
- I welcome everything life has to offer me.
- It’s OK if things don’t go according to plan because I’m along for the ride.
- I have faith in myself and in the universe.
- It’s empowering to get through my fears with hard work and momentum.
- I recover easily and effortlessly from setbacks.
- I don’t give up, I just recalibrate.
- I move through the world with grace and peace.
- A deep breath can always ground me.
- I deserve a fresh start.
- I’m a student of life, and everything teaches me something new, good or bad.
- I am a pillar of strength and perseverance.
- I let go of what’s no longer serving me.
- I’m grateful for my hardships because they’ve made me who I am today.
- I cherish my vulnerability because it allows me to connect with others on a deeper level.
- It’s safe for me to be myself.
- I surround myself with people who support me.
- I walk through the world with compassion.
- Forgiveness sets me free.
- I can climb every mountain with patience.
- I take one step at a time and enjoy the journey.
- I’m not perfect and that’s OK.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.`
- I am a smart and resourceful person. I can figure anything out.
- Being at peace with my shadows allows me to learn and grow from them.
- Taking time to heal can be just as important as taking time to celebrate.
- I am a work in progress, and I’m worth the effort.
- My life’s purpose keeps me strong and moving forward.
- Clarity reveals the path ahead and I confidently walk down it.
- Fear is an illusion and I’m a seeker of truth.
- Even when I don’t feel strong, I know I am.
- I can’t control everything, but that doesn’t mean I’m powerless.
- Surrendering can be just as powerful as fighting.
- I am an abundant being and there is more than enough for me.
- Love is the most powerful force in the universe, and it’s always working in my favor.
- I don’t need to know all the answers, life will guide me along the way.
- I am worthy of an abundant and prosperous life.
- The tools I need for happiness are within me.
- I have so much to offer this world, no matter what my fear may say.
- Today is a great day to improve myself and seek joy.
- I banish negative thoughts from my mind.
- I fill myself with love and joy, leaving no space for doubt and fear.
- Love washes over me and heals the parts that are in pain or fear.
- A silver lining can be found in every conflict.
- I know that there are two sides to every story, and I listen to both.
- Fear is actually my friend, letting me know how to be safe and when to take risks.
- I look back on my life and see how far I’ve come with pride, despite my past fears.
- The darkness is just as important as the light, they both give me balance.
- My fear just makes me appreciate my joy even more.
- I don’t hold my fear against myself, I understand that it’s just a part of who I am.
- Being afraid doesn’t make me weak, it actually makes me stronger.
- Facing my fears is the bravest thing I can do.
- My fear is just a sign that I’m about to embark on something great.
- I have many emotions and they are all valid and helpful for my growth.
- Fear is a four-letter word. So is love. And I choose love.
How to Integrate These Affirmations and Overcome Fear
When it comes to affirmations, the key is repetition. The more you say them, the more they will become ingrained in your subconscious mind, and eventually, they will become part of your belief system.
So don’t just read these affirmations once and then forget about them. Print them out or write them down and refer to them often.
Another helpful idea for amplifying the power of affirmations is to create a sacred and safe environment for practicing them. While you can use your affirmations anywhere, it can be especially helpful to set aside a special place and time when you won’t be interrupted.
When it comes to timing, this could be first thing in the morning, right before bed, or during your lunch break.
Take a few deep breaths before you begin and focus your attention on the present moment. Then, start repeating your affirmations out loud, slowly, clearly, and with feeling.
As you do, really try to believe the words you are saying. If any negative or doubtful thoughts come up, simply let them go and return your focus to your affirmations.
It might feel awkward or even silly at first but keep at it. The more you practice, the easier it will become. And soon enough, you’ll be surprised at how much your affirmations have helped you to overcome your fears and live a more joyful and fulfilling life.
The Bottom Line
No matter what your fear is, know that you are not alone. We all have fears and there is nothing wrong with that. What’s important is how you deal with your fears. Do they control you or do you control them?
The next time you’re feeling afraid, remember these 101 positive affirmations about overcoming fear. Say them out loud, believe them, and watch as your fear starts to dissipate. Then, take a deep breath and go out there and conquer the world. You got this!