We all reach a point in our lives where we want to make new connections. Meeting new people is a great way to make life more interesting and enjoyable, as we are all social creatures who seek connection.
Affirmations are an effective tool to use, whether you would like to attract a relationship, friendship, or maybe even a business connection. This article explores powerful affirmations to attract a specific person, and how to use them effectively.
Why should I focus on meeting a specific person?
It’s okay to want to attract a certain type of person into your life. Your focus might be on finding your soulmate, or maybe even finding a friend who shares similar interests.
Whatever kind of person you are wanting to attract, make sure you want them to appear in your life for the right reasons!
Are you wanting a new type of relationship because you feel ready, or because you feel like there is something lacking in your life?
It’s always important to explore the intentions behind our actions, so make sure yours are in alignment with what is best for you.
If you feel confident and ready to meet someone new, this is great news! Have conviction in your desires and believe you are worthy of forming new connections.
Affirmations to attract a specific person
Here you’ll find a list of powerful affirmations to help you attract a specific person.
Read through them once, then revisit the ones that resonated with you and make a note of them.
One of the easiest ways to use affirmations is to write them in your journal, or even on the notes app of your phone. Make sure you refer to them regularly, as repetition is key when using positive affirmations.
Don’t worry if some of them don’t inspire you; simply choose the ones that feel right for you and your situation.
10 affirmations to open up the possibility of attracting a specific person
- I am ready to receive new people and opportunities in my life.
- Confidence comes naturally to me.
- I create the space to receive a specific person into my life.
- My natural state is one of relaxation and trust.
- I know that I will connect with an important person soon.
- Love, friendship, and partnership flows easily to me.
- I am excited for what the future holds.
- I trust that I will meet this person at the perfect time.
- New connections are easy and enjoyable to make.
- I let go of any doubt or worry I might be holding onto.
- I focus on good feelings and let the universe take care of the rest.
10 affirmations to attract a romantic relationship
- I deserve love and respect.
- Commitment is my priority and my actions align with this.
- I am worthy of a fulfilling and beautiful relationship.
- My natural state is one of magnetism and vibrancy.
- I trust that I will meet my soulmate at the perfect time.
- I am exactly where I need to be to meet my soulmate.
- My life shifts to allow my soulmate to come into it.
- Love, joy, and trust come easily to me.
- My heart is open and ready to receive love.
- I feel love flow to me effortlessly and easily.
- I open my heart to love, happiness, and joy.
10 affirmations to attract friendship
- I am worthy of fulfilling friendships.
- Good friendships are so important to me and I cherish them.
- I am grateful for the friends I already have in my life.
- I clear any resistance to new friendships entering my life.
- My friends are a wonderful presence in my life.
- I trust that I will make new friends at the right time for me.
- Any friendships that no longer serve me fall away.
- I am excited at the thought of meeting new people.
- Making new friends is easy, enjoyable, and fun.
- I am so thankful for the opportunity to make new friends.
- I cherish deep connections with likeminded people.
10 affirmations to attract a business partner or connection
- I am ready to forge new business partnerships.
- I understand the importance of making new connections.
- My business thrives as I open up to connecting with new people.
- I attract a business partner with the same values as me.
- Communication is one of my strong traits.
- I attract people who will help me and my business grow.
- Partnership and collaboration come easily to me.
- I am worthy of developing strong and successful business relationships.
- Trust and transparency are important to me and I communicate this.
- I am excited to work with new people.
- I am motivated to become an excellent colleague.
Use these powerful affirmations to attract a specific person regularly. Make sure you repeat them and write them down in your journal. Connect with the energy of each statement to increase feelings of excitement and high self worth.
A big part of attracting new people into your life involves trusting the process, and letting go of small details. Believe that you will meet the right person at the right time, and keep your trust high. You might receive unexpected surprises sooner than you think!