Sales matter, whether you’re an entrepreneur, business owner, or work for a company. Even if you’re an experienced salesperson or you are just beginning your journey, sales can be tricky to navigate, and you can often feel the pressure of working in a competitive field. In this article we’ll explore the power of positive affirmations and how they can be used to increase sales.
How do affirmations work?
Positive affirmations are statements written in the first person with an encouraging or inspirational tone. They should be closely linked to your core values and often begin with the phrase “I am”. As you repeat the affirmations, either verbally or mentally, your subconscious brain begins to integrate the message. This leads to increased levels of confidence, self-esteem, and motivation.
How can positive statements improve sales?
Affirmations are a great tool to enhance your mindset when it comes to sales. Affirmations help you concentrate on the positives of a situation, keeping you focused and motivated, instead of worrying and doubting yourself. You can read more about the science behind affirmations here.
Making successful sales is closely linked to your mindset. A scarcity mindset is when you believe that sales are tough, the industry is too competitive, and you need to work really hard to make a sale. This links to the deep subconscious belief that there will never be enough, therefore your actions come from a place of lack.
Affirmations that emphasise abundance help you change the way you see the world, and this can help impact your sales. They reinforce the idea that you will always be supported, and there is an unlimited supply of anything you desire. Consider using these affirmation with entrepreneur affirmations to really feel the benefits.
20 sales affirmations
- I naturally attract abundance and success.
- Sales come easily to me.
- I am confident in my sales abilities.
- I possess a wealth of knowledge and skills which increase my sales.
- As long as I try my best, this is what matters.
- I sell with integrity and honesty.
- Wealth and prosperity is always available to me.
- I trust that the right clients and customers will find me.
- I choose to focus on my strengths and success.
- I learn from my mistakes and I am always growing.
- I see the world as a naturally abundant place.
- I care about my clients and help them in any way I can.
- I am a magnet for prosperity and success.
- Every day I attract more sales into my life.
- I turn setbacks into opportunities to expand.
- I trust that I will always be supported and guided.
- I sell in a natural and self-assured manner.
- I enjoy the feeling of improving the lives of others.
- I am magnetic and attract sales with ease.
- I have everything I need to be successful.
Repeat these affirmations regularly to feel their benefits. Choose to see the abundance that surrounds you rather than choosing a scarcity mindset. Remember that you are always being supported and guided. All you need to do is tune into it.